Welcome to Sea Girt Spine and Rehabilitation!
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! Our experienced physical therapists and staff are here to help and answer any questions you may have. Thank you for your interest in us and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the physical therapist.
- Please call our office at Sea Girt, NJ Center to verify your insurance benefits.
- Fill out the patient forms below to the best of your ability before coming in.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Bring your referral from your doctor, a prescription and if this is from a MVA or WC please bring contact information and claim numbers.
Please click on the link below to download, print, and fill out this paperwork prior to your first visit.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your condition and comfort level.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.